Lalvin DV10™ Champagne Wine Yeast (500g)
Recommended for white, rosé and red production. Highly recommended for secondary fermentation.
Lalvin DV10™ is considered a clean fermenter that respects the varietal character and avoids the harsh sensory contributions of another one-dimensional ‘workhorse’ yeasts, such as Prise de Mousse. It is classified as a Saccharomyces cerevisiae bayanus.
Microbial and Oenological Properties
- Desirable fermentation temperature: 10-35°C. Secondary fermentation 10-14°C are successful.
- Short lag phase and high fermentation vigour.
- Low relative nitrogen demand (under controlled laboratory conditions).
- Low production of H²S under low YAN conditions.
- Alcohol tolerance 18% v/v *subject to fermentation conditions.
- High relative potential for S0² production.
- Although Lalvin DV10™ has a high potential for S0² it is generally considered to be neutral to Malo-lactic fermentation. Co-inoculation is not generally recommended.
- Killer factor is active.
- Low foam producer
High Brix Juice
Restart Stuck Ferment
For Allergen, GMO and Kosher information, please contact email@example.com
Lalvin DV10 Champagne Wine Yeast (500g)