CapDi Voltea DiUse
Voltea’s CapDI technology purifies water types ranging from residential consumer appliances to large-scale industrial plants.Their systems are
modular, allowing easy expansion to meet any increased water demands.
CapDi specialise in tunable water purification that is designed to remove total dissolved salts (TDS) from a variety of water sources, ranging from tap water and brackish groundwater to industrial process water.
Design and Scope of supply
• Chemical container and containment tray
• Membrane Capacitive Deionization DiUse Module
• Built-in monitoring; flow, conductivity, module voltage
• Automated cleaning triggered by cycles
• Automated System CIP (Clean-In-Place)
• Voltea remote monitoring and control available
Pure Outlet Conductivity Meters 0 – 10 mS/cm Flow Meter 0 – 10 L/min (0 – 2.6 gpm) User Interface Built-in Display