Lalvin BIODIVA TD291™ Wine Yeast (500g)
Due to its low volatile acid production and its tolerance to osmotic shock, BIODIVA is particularly adapted for fermenting late harvest and ice wines. Highly recommended for Chardonnay, Semillon and has also been used on Pinot Noir and Shiraz with success.
BIODIVA™ is a pure culture of Tolurospora delbueckii, selected for its properties to complement wine aromatic and mouth feel complexity. Used in sequential inoculation with a compatible selected Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast studied and recommended by Lallemand, BIODIVA™ will help control development of the wines aromatic complexity by favouring the perception of certain esters without overwhelming the wines.
Microbial and Oenological properties
- Recommended for white, red and dessert wine production.
- The temperature of the juice must be greater than 16°C at inoculation for fermentation to start.
- The lag phase is moderate unless the temperature of the juice/must is below 16°C
- Volatile acidity production: very low.
- Very good compatibility with malolactic fermentation.
For Allergen, GMO and Kosher information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Lalvin BIODIVA TD291 Wine Yeast (500g)