Alginex is an auxiliary fining for use in conjunction with isinglass finings. You can use Alginex to remove protein and some yeast from freshly fermented beer. It improves filterability for bright beers, reduces conditioning time and increases efficiencies.
This product is a hazardous material, therefore an additional delivery surcharge will be added to your order.
This product is an auxiliary fining for use in conjunction with isinglass finings and is a viscous liquid formulation.
Auxiliary finings work with isinglass in cask conditioned beers. With many beers, the best clarity is achieved by using an isinglass finings product in combination with an auxiliary. Auxiliary finings can be added at one of several points: Into the fermentation vessel; into the beer main feeding the racking heads or into the cask before filled.
- Removes the protein that causes haze in beer
- Improves filterability for bright beers
- Reduces conditioning time
- Leads to polished beers
- Suitable for vegan friendly beers
- Speeds up beer processing
- Very concentrated formulation that saves on storage space
- Easily mixed into beer in fermentation vessel or cask
- Long shelf life
Please click ‘TDS 1’ under Datasheets above to view the Technical Data sheet.
Alginex (1kg), Alginex (5kg)