Fermentis SafCider (500g)
Fermentis SafCider can be used for all types of ciders, even under difficult fermentation conditions.
Ferment ciders, applejack, or apple brandy washes with Safcider from Fermentis. Safcider performs well under harsh conditions with a high alcohol tolerance.
- Excellent settlement strength
- Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10-30°C
- Works at low pH: from 3.3
- Low nitrogen requirements: from 150ppm of Yeast Available Nitrogen
- Very good assimilation of fructose
- Yield sugar/ alcohol: 16.3 g/L for 1% alc./vol.
- Maximum SO2 level : 70mg/L
- Turbidity level: minimum 50 NTU
– 20 to 30 g/hl for first fermentation, at least 1 day after SO2 addition
– 30 to 40 g/hl for prise de mousse
Fermetis SafCider (500g)