Mobile: 07793 47 25 47
Master Brewer [Institute of Brewing & Distilling]
I have over 40 years experience as a professional Brewer.
The Beers I have brewed have won numerous awards including the CAMRA Beer of the Year.
I have extensive experience in innovation including new product development and new packaging formats.
I was the longest serving Head Brewer in the country.
I can offer professional advice on:
- All aspects of Brewing, Fermentation & Packaging techniques
- Technical troubleshooting
- Yeast Handling
- Sensory Training [Flavour Identification/Taste Panel Training]
- Brewery Auditing
- Brewery Plant Design & Commissioning
- Plant Cleaning & Sterilization
- Raw Material Specification and Purchasing
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance [SALSA & FSQ]
- Packaging innovation e.g. KeyCask, KeyKeg.
- Health & Safety including Risk Assessments
- Food Safety/HACCP Systems
- HMRC Beer Duty
- Qualified Taster Trainer
- HACCP Level 3
- Health & Safety
- Risk Assessments