These oils deliver hop aromas with a punch.
If you are struggling to get hold of any hops that are vital to your recipe, we do have an alternative solution: Oils from the HopBurst range!
Working only from raw hops this solvent free process allows to capture the hop oil volatiles often lost in brewing.
These oils are added post fermentation to deliver a “dry hop” type effect. Usual dosage rates are 5 -40 grams per hectolitre.
These exciting aromas include pine, citrus, red berry, woody, mint.
Please take a look at the range we supply.
- Centurion – citrus fruits aromas will bring you to attention
- Citrulicious – an intense burst of citrus
- Geronimo – make your IPA shout with grapefruit and pine notes
- Floret – strong floral and pine character
- Halo – a heady burst of tangerine and grapefruit
- Howitzer – a pilsner style with grassy and herbal characters
- Kentish Gold – spicy, earthy, typical english pale ale style
- Limonata – a powerful burst of citrus lemon and lime
- Magnifico – unique tropical fruit, floral and earthy characters
- Outback – strong, bold passionfruit and citrus notes
- Pacific Northwest – spicy and citrus aromas for great for US pale ales
- South Pacific – fresh floral and marmalade characteristics
- Super Citrus – a zesty smack in the face
- Tutti Frutti – provides a powerful orange, citrus aroma
- Uncle Sam – that unmistakable citrus and geraniol style
- Victory – fruity and gooseberry notes, there is only one outcome
If you are interested in the product please contact email@example.com