Voltea CapDi DiEntry System
Voltea’s CapDI technology purifies water types ranging from residential consumer appliances to large-scale industrial plants.Their systems are
modular, allowing easy expansion to meet any increased water demands.
CapDi specialise in tunable water purification that is designed to remove total dissolved salts (TDS) from a variety of water sources, ranging from tap water and brackish groundwater to industrial process water.
Design and Scope of Entry
• DiEntry User Manual
• Chemical container and containment tray
• Membrane Capacitive Deionization DiEntry Module
• Built-in monitoring; flow, conductivity, module voltage
• Automated cleaning triggered by cycles
• Automated system CIP (Clean-In-Place)
• Automated safety bypass line
• Voltea remote monitoring and data collection available
Flow Meter 0 – 30 L/min (0 – 7.9 gpm) Pure Outlet Conductivity Meters 0 – 10 mS/cm