Oenotannin VB Touch Tannin (500g)
This pure oak tannin is derived using an innovative production process and is used during wine making while providing volume to the wine while reinforcing its aromatic potential.
- During aging for white, red and rosé wines
- At the end of the ageing to constitute the final contribution to the wine towards the end of the aging process
- Contributes to harmonize tannin structure and volume in the mouth
- Preserves and strengthens the particular character of the grape variety
- Confers a certain sweetness to wines